12.1.10

Billboard Vinyl Tarps As An Outdoor Movie Theater Screen

Movie is one of my favorite stuff when I have time to relax. I'm just watching movie at my home or in my laptop while on movie streaming online. I just think about new things to do about movie watching stuff. Why not I will set up an outdoor movie theater screen outside of my house or in the backyard where is the better place for movie theater screen.
I had already my projector and ready to project the movie from my movie DVD player or maybe I can use my laptop computer to play my favorite movie into the big homemade movie theater screen. It's so nice idea, isn't it? Well, what should I use as my movie theater screen to project the movie. I just think of the white vinyl tarps or maybe those white board that I saw before my college year when I was in school having film showing in our class. Yes, maybe but I think of using a very very big screen for the movie. Maybe as big as 10'x15' rectangular shape movie theater screen.
I've researched online for large vinyl tarps as an outdoor movie theater screen tarp. I've found out that the Billboard Tarps Warehouse Store online is also making a large vinyl tarps for an outdoor movie theater screen tarp. I made a call on them for ordering such a custom made vinyl tarps with 10'x15' size but I just tell them to make it big like 20'x30' and it looks like an actual size of the movie theater screen in the mall. hahaha. Well, I just made a deal to order that 20'x30' vinyl tarps for my outdoor movie theater screen tarp that I will going to set up out side our house.
I just want to make a big movie theater screen outside of our house because I want to watch movie with a big big screen just like in the mall theater. My projector, laptop, movie player and also the billboard vinyl tarps as my big outdoor movie theater screen tarp ready to set up and to watch my favorite movies together with my family friends and of course my neighbors. LOL :)
Well, before to set up anything, I just made a wood stand for my outdoor movie theater screen tarp to hang in there. So, if ever there is a big party in the house. I will use this idea for movie watching or video streaming and videoke outside our house. Maybe it will be a bigger screen to use and maybe I will look back around at the Billboard Tarps Warehouse Online Store for bigger sizes of an outdoor movie theater screen tarp. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: