1.3.10

What is Indoor Percussion and what is in the percussion floor?

I'm so curious about Indoor Percussion. That's why I googled it and search for the meaning. I've found out that it also called indoor drumline which is consists of the marching percussion (or battery) and front ensemble (or pit) sections of a marching band or drum corps. I just think about how they use Percussion floor tarp? I mean, are they really using tarps for their marching floor? I know it is an indoor and that's what I think of because they are inside the indoor area with the gym floor of something inside the auditorium.

Well, maybe they're using tarps for their marching floor or maybe they use it for percussion. Yeah, I mean, just to make a well design marching area, they just decorate something colorful or nice looking percussion floor for the percussionists. Yeah, I remembered when I watched a video or color guard and winter guard competition. And that was awesome. Color guard or winter guard such amazing sports of art. A perfect marching bands, drum corps and percussion corps are just performing in such a good demonstration. Well, the marching or even in the whole marching areas are covered by the tarps which are looks bettet especially in the percussion floor. The percussion floor is made of vinyl tarp. Its either made of billboard tarps or percussion floor-designed billboard tarps. So, that's it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...